We respect your privacy. Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed. Any information you give to Hotel Steyne will be held with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. A more detailed explanation about how we safeguard your personal information is described below.
We may, from time to time, change the terms that govern your use of our Site. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. We may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to, our Site from time to time.
Resale Or Disclosure Of Information To Third Parties
Hotel Steyne does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected at our site, including membership forms or email lists
Browser Information Collected On Website
Hotel Steyne analyzes our website logs to constantly improve the value of the materials available on the website. Our website logs are not personally identifiable, and we make no attempt to link them with the individuals that actually browse the site.
Privacy Of Email Lists
Hotel Steyne maintains several email lists to keep Hotel Steyne members informed about news, contests or breaking events. Individuals must affirmatively ask to join our mailing lists by contacting signing up at our online signup section located at www.hotelsteyne.com.au We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our list to anyone. In addition, we configure our list server software to refuse to divulge the email addresses of our list subscribers to anyone but authorized Hotel Steyne staff, including other list subscribers
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Hotel Steyne harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
This agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Hotel Steyne. You may terminate this Agreement at any time. Hotel Steyne also may terminate this Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, if in Hotel Steyne’s sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement by either you or Hotel Steyne, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the terms of this Agreement or otherwise.
From time to time there may be information on www.hotelsteyne.com.au that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
All images are the property of Hotel Steyne and may not be reproduced, copied, or used in any manner without the consent of the Hotel Steyne.
The Hotel Steyne practices the responsible service of alcohol.
12 Days of xmas Promotion.
“Win Daily Prizes and 1 of 3 Major Prizes”
1) Information on how to enter this promotion and other details contained within the advertisements for this promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2) You may enter as many times as you like. The entry form must be filled out correctly with all details filled in.
3) Competition starts Wednesday December 13th, 2017 and closes Sunday December 24th, 2017 at 6pm.
4) 12 Daily winners will receive the prize corresponding to the 12 days of xmas promotion, and cannot be swapped or exchanged, transferable or redeemable for cash.
5) Winners must be aged 18 years or over and photo ID may be required.
6) All other expenses outside of the detailed prize pack will be the responsibilty of the winner. Prizes must be redeemed by the use by date if specified.
7) Entry is open to all members and guests who are not Employees or agents of the Hotel Steyne or immediate families, All entries become the property of The Hotel Steyne.
8) Prize winners will be contacted via email, and may be required for a photograph to be used for promotional purposes.
9) Promoter of the competition is Hotel Steyne PTY LTD. 75 the corso, manly, nsw 2095