We respect your privacy. Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed. Any information you give to Hotel Steyne will be held with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. A more detailed explanation about how we safeguard your personal information is described below.
We may, from time to time, change the terms that govern your use of our Site. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. We may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to, our Site from time to time.
Resale Or Disclosure Of Information To Third Parties
Hotel Steyne does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected at our site, including membership forms or email lists
Browser Information Collected On Website
Hotel Steyne analyzes our website logs to constantly improve the value of the materials available on the website. Our website logs are not personally identifiable, and we make no attempt to link them with the individuals that actually browse the site.
Privacy Of Email Lists
Hotel Steyne maintains several email lists to keep Hotel Steyne members informed about news, contests or breaking events. Individuals must affirmatively ask to join our mailing lists by contacting signing up at our online signup section located at www.hotelsteyne.com.au We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our list to anyone. In addition, we configure our list server software to refuse to divulge the email addresses of our list subscribers to anyone but authorized Hotel Steyne staff, including other list subscribers
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Hotel Steyne harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
This agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Hotel Steyne. You may terminate this Agreement at any time. Hotel Steyne also may terminate this Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, if in Hotel Steyne’s sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement by either you or Hotel Steyne, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the terms of this Agreement or otherwise.
From time to time there may be information on www.hotelsteyne.com.au that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
All images are the property of Hotel Steyne and may not be reproduced, copied, or used in any manner without the consent of the Hotel Steyne.
The Hotel Steyne is a equal opportunity employer
The Hotel Steyne practices the responsible service of alcohol.
Terms & Conditions
All details are to be filled out correctly on the Members card sign up form, failure to do so your membership will not be granted. It is at the discretion of the Hotel Steyne whether or not your application to become a member is accepted.
By becoming a Hotel Steyne member you agree that you are over the age of 18, and you consent to receiving marketing materials, advertising materials and other offer materials from the Hotel Steyne including but not limited to material relating to birthday rewards, prize draws, promotions, events, live entertainment, food and beverage promotions.
By becoming a Hotel Steyne member you agree to the following:
Members pricing can only be accessed at ground floor bars.
For every dollar you spend, you will receive one “locals loot” point.
Locals loot points can be redeemed on items such as food,beverages or even Hotel Steyne Merchandise.
Your first card is free of charge, and lost cards will incur a $5 replacement fee.
Please ensure you have your card on you to collect your points and to get your members pricing (Card needs to be scanned to receive discounts and to gain loot )
To update any details, please ask for a manager.
$1 spent = 1 Locals Loot point
1 Locals Loot point = 1 cent
If your card has not been used within 12 months your membership will be cancelled.
WIN THE ULTIMATE GLAMPING EXPERIENCE WITH FURPHY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must
comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to residents of NSW who are 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and Venues
associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. This promotion is limited to Hotel Steyne located at 75 The Corso, Manly NSW 2095
3. The promotion commences at 09.00 AEDT (New South Wales time) on 19/11/18 and closes for purchases at 17.59 AEDT (New South Wales time)
on 21/12/18 or while stocks of entry forms last (“Promotional Period”).
4. To enter, purchase two (2) Furphy schooners at the Participating Venue during the Promotional Period to receive an entry form. Fully complete
the entry form (including full name, email and contact number) and place your completed entry form in the specially marked container at the
Participating Venue by 17.59 AEDT (New South Wales Time) on 21/12/18.
5. Limit of one (1) entry per qualifying transaction. Entrants must retain a clear copy of their original receipt as proof of each valid purchase during
the Promotional Period.
6. A draw will take place at the Participating Venue, at the address noted below, at 18:00 AEDT on 22/12/18. The first valid entry drawn will receive
the major prize. The winner(s) do not need to be present at the time of the draw to claim the prize.
7. Winner(s) will be notified by telephone and email within three (3) working days of the draw.
8. If necessary, a second chance draw will be held on 29/12/18 at 18:00 AEDT at the Participating Venue. The Participating Venue is not responsible
for delivering prizes to winners.
9. The Major Prize consists of an ultimate glamping experience for two (2) people at Paperbark Camp Jervis Bay, including two (2) nights premium
accommodation, two (2) breakfasts and dinners, and pamper package.
10. Total RRP value of the major prize is $3000.00. The total prize pool for this promotion is up to $3000.00. All costs including but not limited to
(excluding GST), fuel, in room charges, transfers, travel and other insurance, incidents, items of personal nature and any and all other ancillary
expenses are the responsibly of the winner.
11. All Taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners are
responsible for the collection and any applicable cost for collection of the prizes from the Participating Venue.
12. The winner(s) may be required to present a credit card at time of accommodation check in to the accommodation that will be used to charge for
incidentals (such as optional activities) and/or as a bond in case of damage to the property.
13. The Major Prize must be undertaken within 12 months of the winner being notified of the prize. Travel cannot be taken after 22/12/19. Refer to
voucher for further terms and conditions.
14. The major prize winner and their travel guest must be Australian residents and aged 18 years or over to attend the prize.
15. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoters decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered
into. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as
a result of:
a. technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, website errors or technical glitches; or
b. acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of the Promoter’s servants or agents involved in the conduct of this promotion.
If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or
suspend the promotion.
16. If any prize or any element of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoters control, the Promoter may substitute a prize or element
of a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various lottery authorities. Winners will not be entitled to any additional
compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information from entrants
relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter; whose decision is final. The Promoter
reserves the right to disqualify any individual provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair
advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion. If such problems arise, then the
Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
18. Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of third party prize suppliers. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or
injury suffered by any winner as a result of the conduct of third party prize suppliers or otherwise as a result of the winner accepting and/or using
a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or willful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be
excluded by law.
19. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcoholic beverage prize if it would breach any relevant laws, codes or policies including
those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the responsible service of alcohol. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image, entry, and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited
period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products
manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. Entries remain the property of the Promoter. Details from entries will be collected and used for the purpose of conducting this promotion (which
may include disclosure to third parties, including local lottery authorities, for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for
promotional purposes surrounding this promotion. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described
and agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional,
marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant. Entrants may access, change and/or update their
22. The Prize Supplier is Lion Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd (ABN 13 008 596 370) of Level 7, 68 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Other than supplying
the prize, Lion – Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd is not involved in, connected with or responsible for the organisation or conduct of this promotion. All
enquiries should be directed to The Promotor on the details below, and not Lion – Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd.
23. The Promoter is Hotel Steyne (ABN 95 512 437 473) of 75 The Corso, Manly NSW 2095. Phone number: (02) 9977 4977. Authorised under
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/29641