We respect your privacy. Any and all information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed. Any information you give to Hotel Steyne will be held with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. A more detailed explanation about how we safeguard your personal information is described below.
We may, from time to time, change the terms that govern your use of our Site. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. We may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to, our Site from time to time.
Resale Or Disclosure Of Information To Third Parties
Hotel Steyne does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected at our site, including membership forms or email lists
Browser Information Collected On Website
Hotel Steyne analyzes our website logs to constantly improve the value of the materials available on the website. Our website logs are not personally identifiable, and we make no attempt to link them with the individuals that actually browse the site.
Privacy Of Email Lists
Hotel Steyne maintains several email lists to keep Hotel Steyne members informed about news, contests or breaking events. Individuals must affirmatively ask to join our mailing lists by contacting signing up at our online signup section located at www.hotelsteyne.com.au We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our list to anyone. In addition, we configure our list server software to refuse to divulge the email addresses of our list subscribers to anyone but authorized Hotel Steyne staff, including other list subscribers
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Hotel Steyne harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
This agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Hotel Steyne. You may terminate this Agreement at any time. Hotel Steyne also may terminate this Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, if in Hotel Steyne’s sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement by either you or Hotel Steyne, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the terms of this Agreement or otherwise.
From time to time there may be information on www.hotelsteyne.com.au that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
All images are the property of Hotel Steyne and may not be reproduced, copied, or used in any manner without the consent of the Hotel Steyne.
The Hotel Steyne is a equal opportunity employer
The Hotel Steyne practices the responsible service of alcohol.
12 Days of xmas Promotion.
“Win Daily Prizes and 1 of 3 Major Prizes”
1) Information on how to enter this promotion and other details contained within the advertisements for this promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2) You may enter as many times as you like. The entry form must be filled out correctly with all details filled in.
3) Competition starts Wednesday December 13th, 2017 and closes Sunday December 24th, 2017 at 6pm.
4) 12 Daily winners will receive the prize corresponding to the 12 days of xmas promotion, and cannot be swapped or exchanged, transferable or redeemable for cash.
5) Winners must be aged 18 years or over and photo ID may be required.
6) All other expenses outside of the detailed prize pack will be the responsibilty of the winner. Prizes must be redeemed by the use by date if specified.
7) Entry is open to all members and guests who are not Employees or agents of the Hotel Steyne or immediate families, All entries become the property of The Hotel Steyne.
8) Prize winners will be contacted via email, and may be required for a photograph to be used for promotional purposes.
9) Promoter of the competition is Hotel Steyne PTY LTD. 75 the corso, manly, nsw 2095
Full Terms & Conditions
Hotel Steyne Win Flights to a Destination of your Choice
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
2. The Promotor is AHL HOTEL MANAGEMENT PTY LIMITED & COF1 NO.2 PTY LTD & JS STEYNE PUB PTY LIMITED & WM STEYNE HOTEL NOMINEE PTY LTD (ABN 95 512 437 474) 75 The Corso, Manly, NSW 2095, telephone (02) 9977 4977 (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion is limited to Hotel Steyne, 75 The Corso, Manly NSW 2095 (“Participating Venue”). Entry is open to residents of NSW who are 18 years and over. The following persons are ineligible to participate:
a. directors, management and employees (and their respective Immediate Families) of the Promoter;
b. retailers, suppliers, associated companies and agencies of the Promoter who are associated with this Promotion, including the Participating Venue and their directors, management and employees (and their respective Immediate Families).
Immediate Family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
4. The Promotion commences at 00.01 AEDT on 11/12/2017 and closes at 23.59 AEDT on 31/01/2018 or while stocks of entry forms last (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, eligible persons must, during the Promotional Period:
a. purchase any two (2) Heineken products to share in one (1) single transaction from the Participating Venue (each an “Eligible Purchase”) to receive a guide to entry leaflet;
b. fully complete the guide to entry leaflet (which requires the eligible person to fill out his or her full name, date of birth, email address and contact number); and
c. return the completed guide to entry leaflet to staff at the Participating Venue to be placed in the entry box.
6. Limit applies of one (1) entry per person per day. Only one (1) entry is permitted per Eligible Purchase.
7. Entrants must retain a clear copy of their original receipt as proof of an Eligible Purchase. The Promoter may, as a precondition to a winner claiming a prize, require the original receipt to be produced.
8. There is one (1) Prize available to be won as part of this promotion. The Prize comprises of the following:
(a) One (1) $3,000 Flight Centre Gift Voucher valid until 31/01/2019.
9. The Prize winner must be Australian residents and aged 18 years or over to attend the Prize.
10. The total value of the prize is RRP $3,000.
11. All costs not expressly listed in paragraph 8 above, including but not limited to taxes (excluding GST), fuel, frequent flyer points, passports, visas, vaccinations, meals and beverages, in-room changes, transfers, travel and other insurance, incidentals, items of a personal nature and any and all other ancillary expenses are the responsibility of the winner.
12. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner arrange, at their own expense, valid travel insurance with the highest available coverage for their period of travel. The winner may be required to provide evidence of appropriate travel insurance prior to the winner availing of, or participating in, any
element of the Prize. The winner is also solely responsible for ensuring that they have any necessary travel documentation.
13. All travel, accommodation and activities are the winner responsibility. Travel may be dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with accommodation partner. The winner will be solely responsible for the payment of any change, amendment or cancellation fees incurred as a result of the winner changing or cancelling a booking. Any unclaimed or unused portions of the Prize will be forfeited.
14. The Prize draw will take place at 11.00 AEDT on Thursday, 01 February 2018 at the Participating Venue. The first (1) valid entry drawn will receive the Prize. The winner will be determined at random by the Promoter by hand.
15. Winner will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) days of the draw. The notification will include instructions on how to accept the Prize. The winner will also be publicly announced on https://hotelsteyne.com.au/.
16. The Prize winner must accept and claim the Prize, in accordance with the instructions referred to in paragraph 16 above, by 10.59 AEDT on Monday, 12 February 2018, or else he or she will be taken to have forfeited his or her right to any Prize.
17. The Promoter will make all reasonable attempts to identify and contact the Prize winner.
18. In the event that a Prize winner cannot be identified or contacted by 10.59 AEDT on Monday, 12 February 2018, despite all reasonable attempts to do so by the Promoter, or the Prize is unclaimed by that time for any other reason whatsoever (including because the winner has forfeited his or her right to the Prize, the winner does not accept and claim the Prize in accordance with paragraph 16 above, the winner or the winning entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, or otherwise), the Promoter will conduct a second chance draw on Tuesday, 13 February 2018 at the same time and place as the first draw in order to distribute the unclaimed Prize.
19. The second chance draw winner will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) days of the second chance draw. The notification will include instructions on how to accept the Prize. The second chance winner will also be publicly on https://hotelsteyne.com.au/.
20. The second chance winner must accept and claim the Prize, in accordance with the instructions referred to in paragraph 20 above, by 10.59 AEDT on Friday, 2 March 2018 or else he or she will be taken to have forfeited his or her right to the Prize.
21. The Promoter will make all reasonable attempts to identify and contact the second chance Prize winner.
22. In the event that the second chance Prize winner cannot be identified or contacted by 10.59 AEDT on Friday, 2 March 2018 despite all reasonable attempts to do so by the Promoter, or the Prize is unclaimed by that time for any other reason whatsoever (including because the second chance winner has forfeited his or her right to the Prize, the second chance winner does not accept and claim the Prize in accordance with paragraph 18 above, the second chance winner or the second chance winning entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, or otherwise), the Promoter may dispose of the Prize as it sees fit (subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority).
23. Before the Prize is awarded, the winner will be required to sign an agreement to release the Promotor (and one or more of the service providers or prize suppliers associated with the Promotion) from, and indemnify the Promoter (and one or more of the service providers or prize suppliers associated with the Promotion) against, any loss, damage or injury arising from the use or participation in the Prize, except to the extent any loss, damage or injury is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter.
24. Redemption, participation in and acceptance of the Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant airlines and hotel, and any other service provider or prize supplier associated with the Promotion. The Promoter and all service providers and prize suppliers associated with the Promotion expressly reserve the right to eject the winner for any inappropriate behaviour while participating in any element of the Prize.
25. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. No part of a Prize can be resold (at a premium or otherwise), advertised or offered for resale on the internet or any other medium. Stated Prize values are the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australian dollars, are provided by the supplier and are correct at the time of printing.
26. If any Prize, or component thereof, becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a Prize, or component of a Prize, of equal or greater RRP value, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority. Winners will not be entitled to any additional
compensation in the event that the Prize (or component thereof) has been substituted at equal or greater RRP value.
27. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and Lion-Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd assume no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury in connection with the conduct of the promotion whether as a result of:
a. any late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications; or
b. any Internet traffic congestion or problems with, or technical malfunction of, any hardware or software, including but not limited to any damage to the hardware or software of any entrant or other persons related to participation in the Promotion.
The decision of the Promoter is final and binding; no correspondence will be entered into.
28. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and Lion-Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd (including its officers, employees and agents) will not be responsible for any acts of god, acts of terrorism or war (declared or undeclared), state of emergency, disaster, technical failures, security breaches, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, computer viruses or other events beyond the Promoter’s control which affect the proper or reasonably anticipated conduct or administration of the Promotion, or prevent the awarding of a Prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If such an event occurs, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
29. Lion-Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the conduct of third party prize suppliers or otherwise as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of Lion-Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
30. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies the statutory consumer guarantees provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), or any other implied warranties under any legislation in Australia. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including for negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) arising in any way out of the Promotion, including but not limited to where such injury, loss or damage arises out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or a winner; (f) participation in the Promotion or any component of a Prize by an entrant or a winner; (g) the conduct, act or omission of the Participating Venue or any other service provider or prize supplier associated with the Promotion; or (h) cancellation or postponement of any portion of the Prize for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from any entrant or winner relevant to entry into or participation in this Promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involves manipulating, interfering or tampering with this Promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the Promotion as intended by the Promoter. Entry flyers are void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
32. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcoholic beverage prize if it would breach any relevant laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the responsible service of alcohol. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol.
33. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image, entry, and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
34. Entries remain the property of the Promoter. Details from entries will be collected and used for the purpose of conducting Promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties, including local lottery authorities, for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for promotional purposes surrounding this Promotion. By entering this Promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described and agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further
35. The agreement which comes into force under these Terms and Conditions is governed by, and must be construed in accordance with, the laws in force in New South Wales, and the Promoter and any consumer who participates in the Promotion submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State in respect of all matters arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, and the performance or subject matter of the Promotion.
36. The makers of Heineken (Lion – Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd) are not involved in or responsible for the organisation or conduct of this promotion. All participant inquiries should be directed to The Promoter on the details noted above at paragraph 2, and not Lion – Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd.
Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPS-XX-XXXXX.